My Gundam Models and Anime

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Otakon 2007 - Day 2

My body is almost drained of all its energy, i'm waking up at 6:00am to head over to the convention to make sure that I get adequate parking. We got there an hour early and pretty much had to wait in line. There was pretty much nothing to in the morning so we headed directly to dealers room, that didn't open until 10:00am so that was another hour of waiting.

We finally get into the dealers room and.... well... you know how the story goes... You'll see a pic later on. The rest of the day we spent it at panels and taking pics of cosplayers whenever I could. I also saw episodes of Witchblade and the premiere of Devil May Cry here in the states. Devil May Cry was pretty cool and I'll start downloading the episodes ASAP, I think they are up to episode 4 or 5 now. Can't wait until tommorrow, the Gundam panel takes place at 11:30am and then is off to more shopping.

This were the goodies that I got today. My wallet is pretty much drained so tommorrow I shouldn't get much or anything at all.

More pics tommorrow

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home