My Gundam Models and Anime

Saturday, November 18, 2006

PS3 Mania has arrived in the USA
No updates since the 14th of November, WHY??? Simple, I was in line camping out in front of Circuit City since the 15th and I was #8 in line!!! This has been the longest that I have camped out for a video gaming system, a record 44 hours. It was a terrible camp too, on Thursday remnants of the storm that hit N.C. hit us and it was raining the entire day. Mall Security also prohibited us from using a tent so we had to make out own tents with tarps. Why would they allow a tarp but not a tent is beyond anyone’s reasoning but what could we do. People in front of us were pretty cool but people behind us were not.
On the afternoon of the 16th employees announced that only 11 consoles were available. I was #8, my brother #9, my brother in law #10, my sister #11, and two friends were numbers 12 and 13. As you can see we were 2 consoles short but we speculated that there were more so my two friends hung around. When employees came out at 7:00 am to hand out vouchers there were about 50 people in line. So they start handing out vouchers and what do you know? They had exactly 13!!! We were relieved but felt like we were going to get beat up for the vouchers but that luckily didn't happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home