My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, November 06, 2006

New Arrival
Sorry for the lack of updates but i have been busy planning for the PS3 launch. Anayway today i got another Revoltech figure. This is the SDCC exclusive glow in the dark EVA-01. Apparently these were exclusive to the San Diego Comic Con but I have seen them everywhere, I saw a ton of them at Otakon 06. I got one from Ebay a couples of weeks ago but I went to my local hobby shop and saw this other one in damaged packaging, so they sold it to me for $10. I like to keep my figure in their boxes but since this was an extra I decided to play with it. Its the only Revoltech that I have openedso far and the one thing that I noticed is that posing them could be a little bit of a pain. Thats why this is the only pose that you'll see today. I'm to lazy to keep switching poses. Also in the dark the figure glow nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home