My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, October 16, 2006

PS3 Mania has Begun
I know these are really late news but the frenzy for the PS3 has begun. Pre-orders were taken by EB Games and Gamestop last week. I managed to pre-order one. I never had expected this, lines just to pre-order!!!! I just happened to drive by a Gamestop that was about 30 minustes from my house on my way to work when I saw people standing in line. I decided that if I wanted one I was going to have to stand in line too. I was number 8 and they had 16 units available for pre-order. The game that I am the most excited about??? You guessed it Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire. I paid off the PS3 today, but I am still going to stand in line at Best Buy and buy a couple more units to sell on EBAY just so that i can recoup the costs of my PS3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home