My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, October 09, 2006

Seeing Triple???
Due to reasons beyond my control I ended up with three (3) Strike Noir models. Originally I only wanted two (2). One to build and the other to keep sealed. So I ordered the second one and when i get in the mail, it looked like it had been used as a doormat!!! Who knows how many people had stepped on it, but the packaging was completely crushed, and parts had come of the trees. So I filed a claim with UPS (United Parcel Services) letting them know how disgusted i was with the handling of my package. Today in the mail i got the replacement free of charge and even better I get to keep the one with the damaged packaging. I dont even know what to do with the third one. Maybe i will make a mod or something, or give it to Fichtenmayer so he can make one cool looking Gundam out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home