My Gundam Models and Anime

Friday, October 06, 2006

New Arrival
Today I received the much anticipated (at least by me) Gundam Battle Royale for the PSP straight from Japan. This is the sequel to Gundam Battle Tactics. It features mobile suits from 0079 all the way to 0087 which is Zeta. The visuals are a step up from Gundam Battle Tactics, the AI has been improved, and the controls are almost the same. The game I would say is 80% in English so playing it won't be that much of a problem. Since i pre-ordered this game early enough I got a Japanese pre-order bonus!! The downside is that I don't know what it is but what makes it worth it its that its labeled as "Char's Custom". If you are a fan of the Universal Century timeline then this game is for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home