My Gundam Models and Anime

Friday, September 22, 2006

Back when i was i was a young lad in Honduras, a series called Robotech aired on TV. I immediately fell in love with the series because of its transforming planes which were synonymous with The Transformers. I did not understand the series much i was young, all i cared about was the robots. I did know one thing!!!! I hated the other two series (Masters and New Generation) because they did not have transforming jets. Anyway today I received my first ever Macross figure. Its Roy Focker's VF-1S 1/60 scale made by Yamato. I heard that its becoming pretty rare and the cheapest one that i found on Ebay was $74.95 + Shipping. I know of a place that is clearing them out for $49.99 E-mail me if you are interested.... For now here are some pics

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home