My Gundam Models and Anime

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I have never been a fan of 1/144 models. The articulation and details suck, but since i am painting my gundams i dont think that details will be a problem. I went ahead and ordered all three of the C.E. 73 Stargazer series models. The Strike Noir, Verde Buster, and Blu Duel. Since they only available in 1/144 and i think they look cool I got them for about $25.00 each. I just watched the series today, its only 3 episodes, 15 minutes each. The last one is airing later this month. The series is pretty cool, it gives a close up look at what happens to the Earth when Junius Seven crashes on it. Its definitely the darker side of Seed and its way more graphic, when you watch it does not seem like you are watching a Seed series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home